waksolutions only 46
The project will focus on identification and analysis of secondary data sources.
Part 1: Locate two (2) surveys that were administered nationally or on a state level to measure health-related behaviors among adults or youth. You should locate a description of the survey, a sample of the instrument itself, and at least one article from a scholarly journal that describes the results of an administration of this survey. Use the resources you located for each survey to describe the following:
- The purpose of each survey (i.e. specify what is being measured)
- The target population (among whom is “it” being measured?)
- The typical administration method for the survey (phone, mail, face-to-face, computer aided, etc.) and discuss any special instructions or considerations for proper administration of this survey (is it anonymous, what is the consent process, etc.)
- How often is the survey administered? What are the most recently available data?
Also, respond to these questions for each survey:
- How did the developers take respondent characteristics (age, race, culture, etc.) into account in survey development?
- What steps did the developers take to ensure that the survey is of high quality in terms of reliability and validity?
- If you were developing a program based on the data collected using this survey, how confident would you be in the results? Why?
Part 2: Identify a needs assessment that was completed by a local agency or organization. Read through the document and, after reviewing the data, answer these questions:
- For what agency or local organization was the assessment prepared (i.e. health department, county, etc.)?
- Who prepared the report and what are their credentials?
- What is the health issue/need being assessed?
- What are the top three priorities or conclusions of the assessment?
- Briefly describe the data offered by the author(s) in support of the conclusions.
- Describe your level of agreement with the priorities and conclusions in and offer a justification.
4 pages in length
100% no plagarism