Boniface2022-06-23 16:08:052022-06-23 16:08:05literature work
||Phase 4 Individual Project
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
First Draft of your Key Assignment
Complete your reading of chapters 21–31, and watch the movie To Kill a Mockingbird.
This will be a first draft of your Individual Project for the Key Assignment. Prepare your first draft of the paper, and post it so that your professor and colleagues can comment and provide feedback before you revise it for your final submission in Week 5. Please use proper grammar, rules of English composition, and APA style.
- Write an analysis of the themes, conflicts, characters, and symbolism/motifs in To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Summarize the main points of the book as you see them and the message Harper Lee wanted readers to take away from it.
- Has this book left a mark on your life? How? If not, why not?
- Give your thoughts on how literature can provide a mirror of life into the lives of others.
- You have read examples of short fiction, and poetry, as well as a novel. Comment on the different forms that a story can take and what they each offer to a discerning reader.
- Finally, discuss how literature can provide a mirror that illuminates life lessons or helps people understand their own struggles and triumphs in life. Which of the assigned readings besides To Kill a Mockingbird stand out and will have an effect on you as you move through life?