t tests in practice 4
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession, but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to t tests.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the learning resources related to t tests that are attached
- Search for and select a quantitative article specific to the discipline of developmental psychology and related to t tests.
- Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use this t test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
Be sure to support your writing with a minimum of three scholarly articles.Follow the attached guidelines for assistance when completing the assignment.APA Format.