what is the argument
1. What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is her thesis?
2. Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence she uses to support her argument?
3. What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video?
4. What kind of stories is Farsad telling her audience in the speech?
5. How does Farsad organize her speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in her speech? When does she tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where she places those stories (specific evidence?
6. What is Farsad’s purpose? What does she want from her audience?