https://onlinenursing-papers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Boniface https://onlinenursing-papers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png Boniface2021-11-19 04:02:262021-11-19 04:02:26module 8 activity 83
module 8 activity 83
Part 1: Answer the Module Review Questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- Discuss why testing is so essential to the development of a new system, and explain how a test case relates to a test plan.
- Compare and contrast unit testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing.
- Explain the difference between user documentation and system documentation. What are the reasons underlying the popularity of online documentation? Are there any limitations to online documentation? Explain.
- What are the major components of a migration plan?
- Compare and contrast the following:
- Direct conversion and parallel conversion.
- Pilot conversion, phased conversion, and simultaneous conversion.
- Modular conversion and whole-system conversion.
- What are the three key roles in any change management initiative?
Part 2: Module Practice:
Develop a unit test plan for key functions of the university’s library electronic database.
http://guides.erau.edu/databases (use to find library)
Your answers should take a similar format to this sample form. (form attached)