classical and operant conditioning 1
For this Assignment, you will compare and contrast classical and operant conditioning using the case study example of your creation from this week’s Discussion topic. You will also discuss how experiments in the history of psychology laid the foundation for modern day APA ethical guidelines.
Write a 2–3-page essay incorporating the following:
- Compare and contrast operant and classical conditioning and explain how you could impact behavior with each in your case study example.
- Outline the procedure that was utilized in your case study and explain which type of conditioning would be best for your example and why.
- Discuss how experiments in the history of psychology might have laid the foundation of modern day APA ethical principles.
- Discuss how each of the modern day APA ethical principles might have been shaped by experiments conducted in the history of psychology.
- Provide specific examples of how historical experiments, such as those conducted by John Watson and Mary Cover Jones, have either complied with or violated modern day APA ethical standards.
Requirements for this Assignment:
Your paper should include a title page, introduction with thesis statement, and conclusion. Below is a link to help you with your introduction and conclusion: https://kucampus.kaplan.edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupp…
Your paper should be 2–3 pages, not including the title page or reference page.
Your paper should include a reference to the textbook and at least one other academic source. APA formatting and in-text citations must be used for each source referenced. When referencing the readings, be sure to use APA guidelines. Information regarding APA formatting and citation can be found in the Writing Center and should be reviewed thoroughly. Below is a link to the document:
Your paper should use Standard American English including correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences and paragraphs. Your paper should be free of typographical errors.
Your paper should include a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
Your paper should demonstrate superior organization. Communication should be highly ordered, logical, and unified.
You should follow these guidelines for your paper:
- Title page
- Main body of the paper — 2–3 pages
- Reference page
- Correct APA formatting for in-paper citations
- Standard margins: 1″ on all sides
- Standard 12-point font size
- Standard double spacing: Average of 22 lines per page, and between 20 and 24 lines per page